- CAS No.: 532-32-1
- Other Names: BENZOIC ACID SODIUM SALT
- MF: C7H5NaO2
- EINECS No.: 208-534-8
- FEMA No.: 208-534-8
- Place of Origin: Hubei, China (Mainland)
- Type: Acidity Regulators, Antioxidants, Chewing Gum Bases, Colorants, Emulsifiers, Enzyme Preparations, Flavoring Agents, Nutrition Enhancers, Preservatives, Stabilizers, Sweeteners, Thickeners
- Brand Name: JADECHEM
- Model Number: Sodium Benzoate
- Application: Sodium Benzoate is used as a brightener in acid zinc plating baths.
- Apperance: White crystal or granule or white powder
- Product name: Sodium Benzoate
- cas: 532-32-1
- Molecular formula: C7H5NaO2
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||Witthin 15 days|
reductant in electroless deposition of nickel (Nickel Chloride, buffers.)
Jadechem,it has own factory,
White crystal or granule or white powder
Soluble in water
Sodium Benzoate is used as a brightener in acid zinc plating baths. It can also be used as a food preservative, as an intermediate in pharmaceutical and flavor industries.
25kg/drum, stored in cool and dry place.